Practi-Ephedrine 1mL Vials for clinical training. Wallcur's simulated Ephedrine (50mg/1mL) is designed to teach the essential skills necessary to calculate, measure, reconstitute and administer a single dose central nervous system stimulant that treats breathing problems, low blood pressure or nasal congestion. Practi-Ephedrine vials are designed to look and feels like the Ephedrine that is currently seen in clinics today.
Teach your students:
- Realsistic and authentic reconstistution practice of Ephedrine
- Small vial opening and handling dexterity techniques
- Aseptic precuations specific to small vials
- Small vial air pressure changes/air replacement technique
- Intramuscular injection techniques
- Multiple small dose calculations
- Fractional dosage measurement
The Practi-Injecta Pad is also an excellent tool for practicing IM injections. The feeling of injecting is REAL with an aspiration tension unlike any other model.
Qty: 40 vials (20 powder, 20 diluent vials)