Analgesic Administrative System (Nitrous Oxide).
Includes: N20 regulator, demand valve, hose assembly, adult mask and bleed pin.
Administers 50% Nitrous Oxide /50% Oxygen (Entonox).
- *Safe and effective means of delivering analgesic gas mixture: 50% N20 and 50% O2 premixed gas..
- *Ideal for pain relief in Emergency Departments, Obstetrics, Minor Surgery, Suture Removal, Wound Dressings, Reduction of Fractures and Burn Wards.
- *System contains the reliable Series-O Regulator and a reinforced supply hose in additon to the demand valve and mask.
- *The demand valve delivers high flow rates with low triggering pressures reducing the amount of effort required from the patient to maintain the flow.
- *Demand flow rate: 0-160 l/min
- *Demand flow triggering pressure: -5cm H20 @100l/min, maximum
- *Exhalation resistance: -5cm H2O @ 50l/maximum
- *Inlet connection: 5/8" - 18 UN
- *Patient connection: 22/15 mm male/ female taper
- *Supply pressure: standard 400kPa entenox outlet in hospitals and regulators.
- *Demand valve incorporates a 360° patient valve swivel housing.
- Additional Information
Item Height No Item Width No Item Length No Item Weight No