- A realistic simulation of a female lower torso with an 18-week fetus for practicing ultrasound-guided amniocentesis procedures.
- Patented Simulex™ ultrasound tissue has imaging characteristics that mimic human tissue.
- Designed for learning image acquisition and interpretation, and practicing psychomotor skills necessary for ultrasound-guided amniocentesis procedures.
- Develop and practice ultrasound imaging skills, including using ultrasound system controls, positioning and moving the transducer, recognising the anatomy, including amniotic fluid collections, placenta and fetal location, as well as accessory pelvic anatomy.
- Excellent for 2D, 3D and 4D ultrasound imaging techniques.
- Compatible with any diagnostic ultrasound system.
- Patented Simulex™ tissue has self-healing properties, allowing for 1000+ punctures when used with an 18−21 gauge needle.
- Includes Clear ultrasound refill fluid.
CAE Blue Phantom Amniocentesis Ultrasound Training Model
Price On Requestex. GST
Out of stock