Oxygen Supply Systems
Why buy oxygen when you can make your own?
Gone are the days when veterinary practices have to purchase oxygen in cylinders. This is costly, and has the added trouble of having to move and change heavy and dangerous oxygen cylinders. Airsep oxygen supply plants do away with these issues as they generate near pure oxygen from the air we breathe. To do this they use a method called pressure swing adsorption (PSA) which removes the nitrogen from the air leaving 93% oxygen. The range starts with the ‘Newlife’ that produces 8 Lpm through various models up to the AS-G producing 150 Lpm.
• Economical: cheaper than renting cylinders, buying refills and paying for deliveries
• Convenient: no more concerns with running out of oxygen during a procedure or out of hours
• Safe: reduced OHS/workplace injuries risk from handling cylinders
• Compact: requires no more space than your cylinder storage
• Flexible: potential to also run air tools, venturi suction and scavenge from the compressors
• Support: 24/7 technical support available
For further information contact Mediquip for the complete oxygen supply plants brochure or talk to one of our representatives.
Request For Pricing/Availability