DGM AND Steam sterilisers are produced in Europe following CE standards and meet the world`s toughest standards of quality and safety. DGM AND Steam Steriliser Series is designed for steam sterilisation of surgical instruments, textiles, clothes, rubber items, metal, plastic and glassware.
They are used in both hospital and Day Surgery CSSD’s and include remote service access so software updates and cycle changes can be applied without a technician attending site. Fully automated, DGM Sterilisers have been designed to reduce energy and water consumption making them both cost-effective and eco-friendly.
- All steriliser models are available in single-door and double-door versions
- Siemens Process Controller
- Vertical sliding door(-s)
- Double stage vacuum pump
- 13 integrated programs including a wide range of customizable ones
- 7” colour touch screen display indicating real time Cycle Phases and Alarms
- Built-in printer
- Built-in steam generator
- Chamber door cannot be opened when chamber is pressurised
Our highly trained service technicians take away all the worry when it comes to service and validation. All servicing and validations performed will conform to AS/NZS 4187. Extensive validation reports will be supplied on completion.